HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED CAN YOU TRULY HAVE IT ALL?
- Want to know the time-tested, yet timeless secrets to living a purpose driven and fulfilled life?
- Are you successful professionally; yet tired of being weary and worn out?
- Unsure of why you don’t have the life and love you desire?
- Want the formula for being a powerful AND compassionate leader at work that others will follow?
- Are you searching for more life balance? For deeper relationships, deeper connections, and a more faith-filled spirit?
THEN YOU NEED TO PRACTICE
SOPHIA NELSON HAS SPENT HER ENTIRE CAREER LEARNING & TEACHING OTHERS HOW TO UNLOCK THEIR ABILITIES– SHE CAN HELP YOU BEGIN TO UNLOCK YOURS
WHY DOES THE CODE MATTER?
Every woman lives by a Code, whether she realizes it or not. The Code is as old as time. It has been practiced for thousands of years, quietly, among the sisterhood of women. This Code is a woman’s road map to living, a guidepost residing deep within her spirit. It governs her romantic relationships, friendships, family ties, career choices, and personal sense of well-being and value. And when her Code is out of balance, her life is out of balance. Drawing from her personal faith and from her experience in the business world, author Sophia Nelson explores 20 keys to unlocking the life you want, such as:
- Knowing your innate value and worth
- Teaching people how to treat you
- Making peace with your past
- Learning to lead from within
- Lifting other women as you climb
The Woman Code helps women to honor themselves while navigating the demands of work, home, family, and friendship. It not only calls on women to practice purpose in their lives, it shows them how to do it with grace.
WHY WOMEN THAT INFLUENCE OTHER
WOMEN TRUST SOPHIA
“On the page as she does on television, Sophia A. Nelson uses bold insights and no-nonsense observations”Chris Jansing
“The Woman Code is a life compass that holds to timeless principles of faith, family, friendship, and sisterhood,
all in one inspiring book.”
Other women who have endorsed
Sophia A. Nelson’s work
- 10 Powerful Dating Do's & Don'ts for Christians Only #SpiritualCoffee today via @CGRedefined @IAmSophiaNelson https://t.co/1HNghAe3W1
- Great @washingtonpost feature on Christian author @IAmSophiaNelson https://t.co/Mw5IKWxC8T #MayaAngelou stamp unveiling 2015 #SaturdayCoffee
- Some highlights from the 2015 @USPS #MayaAngelou Stamp unveiling official https://t.co/eIcOaRdLPF B Roll via @YouTube April 2015